Incapacity is, unfortunately, a situation that can touch many lives. For those who are incapacitated, they need assistance with some or every aspect of their lives. This is when guardianship may become necessary.
Hengesbach & Hengesbach, P.A. has the skill and knowledge to assist clients in almost every aspect of Florida guardianship law including:
- Plenary Guardianship (Person and Property)
- Guardianship of the Person
- Guardianship of the Property
- Minor Guardianships
- Guardian Advocacy
- Contested Guardianship Proceedings
- Proceedings to Determine Incapacity
- Power of Attorney Disputes
- Elder Abuse and Exploitation
If you feel that you or a loved one need assistance with guardianship related matters, call Hengesbach & Hengesbach, P.A. today for a free consultation.
Need an Attorney? Get a free consultation
No matter your legal need, our staff can help. You’ll receive legal expertise that’s professional and personal. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.